PYRAMID keyring - handmade leather coin key chain
PYRAMID leather keyring in natural leather.
This key chain is made of a natural coloured leather that's folded to form a pyramidal shape. The pyramid opens on one side and can be used to hold coins.
- Colour: natural (beige)
- Solid brass metal fittings
- Italian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Can be personalised with initials, more details in the "personalisation" tab
- Pyramid only (chain and rings excluded): Height: 4.5 cm / Length at base: 5.3 cm (each side)
- Height including chain and rings: 10.5 cm
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
- Every product is handmade to order by Klès founder and designer maker Jessica Gomez from her Bristol studio.
- Unlike mass-produced products, no two Klès creations are exactly alike. This is thanks to the handcrafting process and the nature of natural leather. Slight differences in the colour and texture of the leather add to each item’s charm and individuality.
This item is handmade to order and will ship within 1 to 2 weeks.
If you'd like your order sooner, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
See the FAQ below for further information.