MIRAGE leather and wood drop earrings - Black
MIRAGE monochrome leather and wood drop earrings.
The MIRAGE earrings are lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long. Their style is both playful and elegant, thanks to the contrast between their shape and the natural materials.
Made of leather off-cuts from the production of larger items, these earrings contribute to reducing waste.
- Colours: black, natural wood, gold
- Belgian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Untreated wood
- Gold plated stainless steel posts (hypoallergenic)
- Handmade in England
- Dimensions: length: 2.3" (5.8 cm), width: 1.6" (4.1 cm)
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
- Every product is handmade to order by Klès founder and designer maker Jessica Gomez from her Bristol studio.
- Unlike mass-produced products, no two Klès creations are exactly alike. This is thanks to the handcrafting process and the nature of natural leather. Slight differences in the colour and texture of the leather add to each item’s charm and individuality.
This item is handmade to order and will ship within 1 to 2 weeks.
If you'd like your order sooner, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
See the FAQ below for further information.