MISHA hand-painted handmade leather pouch - Shapes
The MISHA is stitch-less handmade leather pouch with a hand-painted abstract pattern.
The organic pattern contrasts beautifully with the beige colour of the leather and the straight lines of the purse. The result is a stunning monochrome pouch.
This pouch can have multiple uses from compact makeup bag to passport holder / travel pouch.
The MISHA can be personalised with initials to make a very special gift, details in the "personalisation" tab.
- Italian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Colour: nude (natural leather), black and gold coloured details. Also available in silver, by request
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 11 cm
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
Personalise your item with initials or a short word
Your characters are debossed onto the inside of your bag – it’s a similar effect to the Klès logo, only smaller. They’ll be added to either the inside pocket or under the flap, depending on your product.
Just add the text you’d like to the “order notes” on the basket page.
There’s space for up to 9 characters (including spaces).
3x A C E I L N O R S T 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2x B D F G H J K M P Q U V W X Y Z " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
The numbers at the start of the row are the maximum of each character you can use in your word. So for example, you could have a word with three As (like “ALANA”), but for Bs there’s a maximum of two (e.g. “ABBY” but not “BOBBI”) – and the special punctuation on the last row is a maximum of one of each (so “@#><&?!” is ok, but not “!!”).
- Every product is handmade to order by Klès founder and designer maker Jessica Gomez from her Bristol studio.
- Unlike mass-produced products, no two Klès creations are exactly alike. This is thanks to the handcrafting process and the nature of natural leather. Slight differences in the colour and texture of the leather add to each item’s charm and individuality.
This item is handmade to order and will ship within 1 to 2 weeks.
If you'd like your order sooner, please get in touch at email@example.com
See the FAQ below for further information.