ORIANA handmade mini leather bag - Black
The ORIANA is a stylish mini leather bag with an original round strap.
With its compact dimensions, this cute handbag is perfectly on trend, yet timeless thanks to its minimalist style.
Stitch-less construction: made from one piece of leather that is folded and then held in place with rivets inside the bag.
Can be worn on the shoulder or cross-body.
- Colours: Black
- Brass fittings
- Belgian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Round leather strap – adjust the length by moving the knots up and down
- Can be personalised with your own text, more details in the "personalisation" tab
Approx. external measurements:
Width: 7.48” (19 cm) Height: 5.11” (13 cm) Depth: 2.16" (5.5 cm)
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
Personalise your item with initials or a short word
Your characters are debossed onto the inside of your bag – it’s a similar effect to the Klès logo, only smaller. They’ll be added to either the inside pocket or under the flap, depending on your product.
Just add the text you’d like to the “order notes” on the basket page.
There’s space for up to 9 characters (including spaces).
3x A C E I L N O R S T 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2x B D F G H J K M P Q U V W X Y Z " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
The numbers at the start of the row are the maximum of each character you can use in your word. So for example, you could have a word with three As (like “ALANA”), but for Bs there’s a maximum of two (e.g. “ABBY” but not “BOBBI”) – and the special punctuation on the last row is a maximum of one of each (so “@#><&?!” is ok, but not “!!”).
- Every product is handmade to order by Klès founder and designer maker Jessica Gomez from her Bristol studio.
- Unlike mass-produced products, no two Klès creations are exactly alike. This is thanks to the handcrafting process and the nature of natural leather. Slight differences in the colour and texture of the leather add to each item’s charm and individuality.
Christmas delivery: order before the following dates for delivery before Christmas.
UK: December 13th
International: December 4th
This item is made to order, so it won't be shipped straight away, but it will be shipped early enough to arrive before Christmas.
Please note that this is a guideline only. Delivery before Christmas isn't guaranteed, but orders should arrive in time. Last year, postal services around the world were severely delayed, hopefully this year will be better, but shopping early is recommended.
See the FAQ below for further information.
Returns are accepted until the 10th of January.