MAYA small leather wallet / card holder with coin pocket - Natural
MAYA, small, minimalist wallet made of natural (undyed) leather.
With two card slots on one side and a money pocket on the other side, you can have all your essentials in a compact wallet.
The unisex design makes this card holder a great present for both men and women, and it can be personalised with initials, see details in the "personalisation" tab.
- Colour: natural leather (nude colour) and Gold coloured metal fittings and personalisation. Also available with in silver, by request.
- Hand-stitched for extra durability
- Unisex design
- 2 card slots and 1 coin pocket
- Italian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Dimensions: 9.7 cm x 7.4 cm
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
Personalise your item with initials or a short word
Your characters are debossed onto the inside of your bag – it’s a similar effect to the Klès logo, only smaller. They’ll be added to either the inside pocket or under the flap, depending on your product.
Just add the text you’d like to the “order notes” on the basket page.
There’s space for up to 9 characters (including spaces).
3x A C E I L N O R S T 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2x B D F G H J K M P Q U V W X Y Z " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
The numbers at the start of the row are the maximum of each character you can use in your word. So for example, you could have a word with three As (like “ALANA”), but for Bs there’s a maximum of two (e.g. “ABBY” but not “BOBBI”) – and the special punctuation on the last row is a maximum of one of each (so “@#><&?!” is ok, but not “!!”).