The MILA "Shapes" is a little leather pouch with a hand-painted black abstract pattern. Can be used as a coin purse or as a business card holder.
The painted pattern is unique to each pouch, making each one of them a piece of art.
It is possible to have initials or a short word/name added on the pouch, see details below.
- Made of quality vegetable tanned leather.
- Colours: beige (undyed leather), black and gold coloured details. Also available with silver details, just request it in a message when ordering.
- Handmade to order in England.
- Delivered in a pretty packaging (see photos)
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 7.5 cm
With time and usage a beautiful patina will develop on the unpainted parts, darkening the leather (see photos). This is what makes items made of this leather so special and beautiful.
This item is handcrafted and as with any handmade item it is not perfect, which adds to its charm and uniqueness.
All the materials used to make this product were purchased in the UK, in independent shops, contributing to the local community.
Here is a list of the available characters:
2x BDFGHJKMPQUVWXYZ " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
Just write the text you would like as a comment when ordering.