MONA handmade leather pouch - Grained Black
This handmade pouch is designed to be used in a handbag to carry small items like your keys, lipstick, phone, ... It can also be used as a makeup pouch or as a wallet pouch to carry one or several passports.
- Made of a beautiful thick full grain Italian leather
- Colour: black and gold coloured details. Also available in silver (metal fittings and personalisation), just request it in a message when ordering.
- Handmade to order in England
- Delivered in a gift box (see photos)
- Can be personalised with initials gold foil, see details below - Dimensions (external): 16.6 cm x 11.3 x 2.3 cm
This item is handcrafted and as with any handmade item it is not perfect, which adds to its charm and uniqueness.
All the materials used to make this product were purchased in the UK, in independent shops, contributing to the local community.
////////Can be personalised with initials or a short word (hot foil). Up to six characters including spaces to fit nicely on the label, but it is possible to fit up to nine characters including spaces.
Here is a list of the available characters:
2x BDFGHJKMPQUVWXYZ " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
Just write the text you would like as a comment when ordering.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.