Handmade leather pouch with a hand-painted brush strokes pattern. Original construction: this pouch is made without stitches; it is folded and held together with rivets.
Can be used as a makeup bag, as a "bag in a bag" to hold small items in a large handbag or as a travel wallet to carry passports.
Can be personalised with initials (for an additional fee), see details below.
Note: As the brush strokes pattern is hand-painted, it will differ from the photo.
The leather this item is made of is special. Its tanning process "vegetable tanning" is more natural and the leather is left in a more natural state than "regular" leather. This leather will react to various elements such as sunlight, oils from your skin, friction and liquids, that will make its colour evolve on the undyed areas (see photos) and a gorgeous patina will develop, making this item truly unique.
- Made of quality full grain Italian vegetable tanned leather (genuine leather)
- Hand-painted: unique pattern
- Colour: natural (nude), black and gold coloured details. Also available in silver (metal fittings and personalisation), just request it in a message when ordering.
- Handmade to order in England
- Logo on the side
- Delivered in a pretty packaging (see photos)
- Dimensions (external): 16.6 cm x 11.3 x 2.3 cm
This item is handcrafted and as with any handmade item it is not perfect, which adds to its charm and uniqueness.
All the materials used to make this product were purchased in the UK, in independent shops, contributing to the local community.
Here is a list of the available characters:
2x BDFGHJKMPQUVWXYZ " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
Just write the text you would like as a comment when ordering.