How long do orders take?
Klès is having a short break, orders will be processed after the 16th of August.
From that date, orders will take 2 to 3 weeks to be made and shipped.
What shipping do you use – do you deliver to my country?
UK: UK delivery is free over £20*, we send everything 1st Class with Royal Mail.
*Shipping is £2.50 for orders under £20.
International: We send Klès packages all over the world. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Custom charges, VAT and a handling fee might apply depending on your country and the order value. For more info about this, please contact your country’s customs office/tax authority before placing your order.
What’s your return policy?
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery – but personalised items can’t be returned.
How can I contact Klès?
The best way to get in touch is by emailing email@example.com
How can I see what else you’re up to?
Subscribe to the newsletter (no spams, we promise) and follow Klès on Instagram and Facebook @klesofficial
SASKIA hand-painted leather wallet - Shapes
The SASKIA "Shapes" is a leather wallet for women with a hand-painted monochrome pattern.
The minimalist design of this purse creates a beautiful contrast with the bold monochrome pattern.
This item is made entirely without stitches. It's simply folded and held together with metal fittings.
One large coin pocket and two card slots - each one of the card slots can hold several cards.
- 1 large coin pocket and 2 card slots
- Logo debossed at the back
- Italian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Colours: natural leather (beige), black and brass
- Can be personalised with your own text, more details in the "personalisation" tab
12.7 cm x 7.8 cm x 2.5 cm
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Every product is handmade to order by Klès founder and designer maker Jessica Gomez from her Bristol studio.
- Unlike mass-produced products, no two Klès creations are exactly alike. This is thanks to the handcrafting process and the nature of natural leather. Slight differences in the colour and texture of the leather add to each item’s charm and individuality.