SASKIA handmade leather wallet - Tan
SASKIA small women's leather wallet in a beautiful tan colour.
The SASKIA is a wallet with an innovative construction, it's simply folded and held together with metal fittings, rather than stitches.
The rounded lines soften the clean design and create a refined minimalism.
There is a large coin pocket and two card slots, each one of the card slots can hold several cards.
- 1 large coin pocket and 2 card slots
- Logo debossed at the back
- Belgian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Colour: tan leather (brown) and brass
- Can be personalised with your own text, more details in the "personalisation" tab
12.7 cm x 7.8 cm x 2.5 cm
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
Personalise your item with initials or a short word
Your characters are debossed onto the inside of your bag – it’s a similar effect to the Klès logo, only smaller. They’ll be added to either the inside pocket or under the flap, depending on your product.
Just add the text you’d like to the “order notes” on the basket page.
There’s space for up to 9 characters (including spaces).
3x A C E I L N O R S T 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2x B D F G H J K M P Q U V W X Y Z " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
The numbers at the start of the row are the maximum of each character you can use in your word. So for example, you could have a word with three As (like “ALANA”), but for Bs there’s a maximum of two (e.g. “ABBY” but not “BOBBI”) – and the special punctuation on the last row is a maximum of one of each (so “@#><&?!” is ok, but not “!!”).