How long do orders take?
Klès is having a short break, orders will be processed after the 16th of August.
From that date, orders will take 2 to 3 weeks to be made and shipped.
What shipping do you use – do you deliver to my country?
UK: UK delivery is free over £20*, we send everything 1st Class with Royal Mail.
*Shipping is £2.50 for orders under £20.
International: We send Klès packages all over the world. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Custom charges, VAT and a handling fee might apply depending on your country and the order value. For more info about this, please contact your country’s customs office/tax authority before placing your order.
What’s your return policy?
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery – but personalised items can’t be returned.
How can I contact Klès?
The best way to get in touch is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I see what else you’re up to?
Subscribe to the newsletter (no spams, we promise) and follow Klès on Instagram and Facebook @klesofficial
SOPHIA handmade leather belt bag - Ink Brushed
SOPHIA handmade leather belt bag with a bold monochrome pattern.
Original construction: made without stitches, the main part is made of one piece of leather that's folded and held together with rivets.
The pattern is hand-painted on each waist bag, making them all slightly different and unique!
The belt can be removed to use the bag as a pouch, and the belt as a regular belt.
This bumbag can be personalised with initials, more details in the "personalisation" tab.
- Italian vegetable tanned leather (chemical-free leather)
- Colour: natural (nude), black and brass details.
- Removable belt: you can use the bag and the belt separately
- Dimensions (external): 16.6 cm x 11.3 x 2.3 cm
(designed to be worn on the waist - your waist measurement should be at least 3 to 4cm smaller)
S: 60 to 81 cm
M: 68 to 90 cm
L: 78 to 100 cm
If you need a different size, please get in touch prior to ordering.
Handcrafted in England by designer maker Jessica Gomez.
- Vegetable tanned leather: vegetable tanning is a traditional process, using plant based tannins. And it’s much kinder to the environment than "regular" chemical-tanned leather. Read more
- Patina: vegetable tanned leather reacts to sunlight, oils from your skin, moisture and friction. With time the leather will darken and a gorgeous patina will develop, making each piece truly special and unique.
Personalise your item with initials or a short word
Your characters are debossed onto the inside of your bag – it’s a similar effect to the Klès logo, only smaller. They’ll be added to either the inside pocket or under the flap, depending on your product.
Just add the text you’d like to the “order notes” on the basket page.
There’s space for up to 9 characters (including spaces).
3x A C E I L N O R S T 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2x B D F G H J K M P Q U V W X Y Z " - . * , '
1x & ! ? / + = < > # @
The numbers at the start of the row are the maximum of each character you can use in your word. So for example, you could have a word with three As (like “ALANA”), but for Bs there’s a maximum of two (e.g. “ABBY” but not “BOBBI”) – and the special punctuation on the last row is a maximum of one of each (so “@#><&?!” is ok, but not “!!”).
- Every product is handmade to order by Klès founder and designer maker Jessica Gomez from her Bristol studio.
- Unlike mass-produced products, no two Klès creations are exactly alike. This is thanks to the handcrafting process and the nature of natural leather. Slight differences in the colour and texture of the leather add to each item’s charm and individuality.
This item is handmade to order and will ship in 2 to 3 weeks.
If you'd like your order sooner, please get in touch at email@example.com
See below for delivery information and FAQ